2 x 160 Watt an 4 Ohm bei weniger als 1 kg

Hotlegs

Hab's im Amiforum gepostet und möchte das euch nicht vorenthalten

We did a blind test between my Matrix 1000 FX and the S.M.S.L 160 (5 people, 2 soundtech) and “all” guys said, the little amp sounds better. More definition and dynamics, not much but really audible. And this little beast is f***ing loud, I cannot fully turn the amp on our stages we play.
The little beast costs only 120 Euro, weighs less than 1 kg and is very very small. I have it between the two Sennheiser InEar and guitar wireless and the backplane mounted on the top of the rack with double-sided tape and cable ties. Rack has only 3 HE, 9 mm plywood super strong and weighs about 17 kg total with both lids. The pictures are showing another amp under my desk (it’s the 120 Watt version) for my JBL monitors.
The backplane of the rack has a multipin-connector, 2 channels symmetric to FOH and two channels back for stereo InEar. You see the connector only with the breakout-cable but I have a 12 m 4 channel cable mounted at our side rack on stage. On stage I use one or two guitar-cabinets for shaking my trousers and my butt. You also can use FRFR cabinets but I don’t like them, I like real guitar cabs.
Furthermore I use a bluetooth midi adapter (wireless MIDI Interface mi.1) combined with my ipad and setlist maker and a modified wireless bluetooth switch. When I select a song in setlist maker the axe changes the sound via continuous controllers. When I want to change to lead or different sound, I can step the bluetooth switch (increment), I have mostly more than one sound in a song. Additionally I have a MFC so I can change effects on the fly or use a wah.

Anhänge

papasoeren

Axe-Fest 2023 Teilnehmer
Axe-Fest 2022 Teilnehmer
Axe-Fest 2018 Teilnehmer
Der SMSL Q5 Pro (2 x 50 W) hat digitale Eingänge und kostet nur 139 €. Nur so als Alternative.

funkstation777

Axe-Fest 2023 Teilnehmer
Axe-Fest 2020 Online Teilnehmer
Axe-Fest 2019 Teilnehmer
Axe-Fest 2018 Teilnehmer
Axe-Fest 2017 Teilnehmer
Ein bißchen würde mich das externe Netzteil stören. Ich hab für meine Wolverine Custom 2x12 einen 2x90 Watt an 4 Ohm Class-D Einbausatz von Blue-Amps, den ich demnächst direkt in die Rückseite der Box verbauen werde. Der hat auch weniger als 1 kg, aber inkl. Netzteil.
Aber mit einer externen Endstufe ist man natürlich flexibler, da kann man sich schnell mal in eine Fremdbox "hängen"

Oben
mainframe-fourhanded
mainframe-fourhanded