Cleansound wie man ihn nur von Pacosipulami kennt!! Tschääs am Sonntag....oder so!

P

Pacosipulami

Kann ich machen - (diese Tipps finden übrigens auch im FAS-Forum Zuspruch - hier ein Auszug aus einer PM, die ich jüngst bekommen hatte)

trancegodz schrieb:
Thanks Paco,

I tried your suggestions below and they helped.

"Show some love to the preamp dynamics parameter - make the time constant a little higher and turn in approx. 30% of it....turn up the preamp bias to -0.1 or even centered. Experiment with triode hardness too....all together makes your sound thicker and more stable."

How do set these yourself for the 65 Bassman?

I also tried changing the power tube bias like Cliff suggested and that helped also. I think that may be a lot of the difference I was hearing between my vintage amps sounding slightly thicker on individual clean notes than on the same amps in the Axe. I know my amp tech always sets my bias hot and uses good NOS tubes.

I experimented with the transformer match also.

Thanks again.

All the very best!
Terry

wildlive

Da können wir wegen mir ein eigenes Fest draus machen:rock: Ich werde sehr sehr andächtig lauschen:applause:

Eine Anleitung für das Axe vom Paco persönlich geschrieben wäre göttlich...

funkstation777

Axe-Fest 2023 Teilnehmer
Axe-Fest 2020 Online Teilnehmer
Axe-Fest 2019 Teilnehmer
Axe-Fest 2018 Teilnehmer
Axe-Fest 2017 Teilnehmer
Ja, auf dem Echsenfest werden wir dem Dr Pacosimsalabimpulaniminion Riesen Löcher in den Bauch fragen können....

j.p.

Axe-Fest 2019 Teilnehmer
Axe-Fest 2018 Teilnehmer
Axe-Fest 2017 Teilnehmer
Auch Dir Paco danke für die ausführliche und hilfreiche Erklärung!!

Oben
mainframe-fourhanded
mainframe-fourhanded